peanut butter – 1 cup
honey – 1 cup
old-fashioned oatmeal – 3 cups
Put peanut butter and honey in a heavy saucepan and heat on low until thoroughly combined and becomes a liquid consistency.
Mix in oats and stir.
Press into a 9 x 9 inch pan.
Cover and let set overnight.
*for gluten free, use gluten free oats
*for clean eating, use raw honey
Top 10 reasons why you should make this recipe:
10. Only 3 ingredients!
9. 10 min prep time!
8. My family likes it so I bet your family will too!
7. Perfect on-the-go food!
6. Customizable ~ add in dried fruit, nuts, or protein powder (for extra flavor and protein)
5. Satisfies longer than sugary cereals, bars, or processed pastries!
4. Oats help lower cholesterol!
3. No baking required!
2. No morning dishes to wash!
and the number one reason you should make these bars
1. Your kids will be eating oatmeal and loving it!