The perfect quick and easy to make appetizer! These Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs are AMAZING!
This is a great recipe for Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs because its simple to make and doesn’t take long to make.
Every time I make them they disappear super fast! They are so yummy and perfect for a party or get together. Your guests will love them.
Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 10 – 14 pieces Thick Cut Bacon
* 2 large eggs
* 1 1/2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
* 1/4 Cup water
* 1 – 2 Tsp Garlic Powder (can use 1 to 2 fresh garlic cloves minced)
* 1/2 cup Tsp Onion Powder can use 1/4finely chopped onions
* 1 cup BBQ sauce I used Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar Sauce
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button.