1. 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
2. 1/4 cup sugar
3. 1/2 cup butter, melted
4. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
5. 1/2 cup sugar
6. 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
7. 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
8. 1-3/4 cups cold milk
9. 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for topping.
3. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. Springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
5. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
6. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
7. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
8. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Yield: 10 servings