- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini cheesecake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Divide evenly in the pan; pressing gently to the bottom.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. . Melt white chocolate chips according to instructions on bag. Add the egg and white chocolate; mix just until blended in on low. Divide evenly in the cheesecake holes and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for several hours or overnight before removing from the pan,
- In small saucepan on low heat combine blueberries and sugar. Simmer just until the blueberries start to pop; approximately 3-4 minutes. In small bowl whisk cornstarch and water. Add to saucepan with blueberries and cook 1 additional minute. Cool before spooning on mini cheesecakes.