1 Tbsp. olive oil
4 oz raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into cubes
¼ medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
8 oz sliced mushrooms
¼ cup white wine
½ cup low-sodium organic chicken broth
1 cup cooked whole wheat angel hair pasta (2 oz dry)
Chopped parsley (for garnish; optional)
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
3. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add wine and broth. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
5. Place pasta on serving plate; top with chicken mixture.
6. Garnish with parsley if desired.