1can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
1package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
1/4cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 17×12-inch cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone nonstick baking mat.
2. Unroll dough onto lined cookie sheet. Press dough into a 16×10 rectangle.
3. With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut 1 1/2-inch-long slants 1 inch apart on both sides of the rectangle. Leave the center uncut. There should be the same amount of slices on each side.
4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture onto center of the dough.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the filling and fold the slices over in a braiding motion.
6. Bake up to 22 minutes or just until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve.