Easy, pretty, and delicious, this Creamy Christmas Punch is perfect for any Christmas party or gathering. Everyone loves it!
Yield: 12-16 servings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 oz evaporated milk (6 Tbsp)
- 1/2- 1 tsp almond extract (I used a teaspoon)
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of 7UP®
- Whipped cream and sprinkles (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a small glass bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds or till sugar is dissolved. Cool and stir in evaporated milk and almond extract. Pour into a large punch bowl and add vanilla ice cream. Use a potato masher to break ice cream into small chunks. Slowly stir in the 7UP®.
- Spoon into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a large crowd.