Every time I bake a cheesecake recipe in the oven, the top cracks open and the recipe never works out for me. This is the easiest recipe and it DOES work! Fabulously delicious!
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 pkg softened cream cheese, 8 oz.
1 tsp vanilla
1 can(s) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (do not use a generic brand… generic brands are more watery and the cheesecake won’t set up correctly)
1/2 c lemon juice
1 can(s) favorite pie filling (cherry, strawberry or blueberry), 1 lb. 5 oz.
1. Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
3. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Turn into the pie crust.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm (can do overnight); do not freeze. Chill pie filling when chilling the cheesecake.
6. Top with chilled pie filling before serving.
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.