Every time I bake a cheesecake recipe in the oven, the top cracks open and the recipe never works out for me. This is the easiest recipe and it DOES work! Fabulously delicious!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (do not use a generic brand… generic brands are more watery and the cheesecake won’t set up correctly)
- 1 /2 clemon juice (such as realemon)
- 1 1 lb. 5 oz. can your favorite pie filling (cherry, strawberry or blueberry)