3 Cups flour
1/4 Cup sugar
2 Tbsp baking powder
1 Tsp salt
1/3 Cup shortening
1 1/2 Cup milk
4-5 Tbsp cinnamon
2 Cups brown sugar
3/4 Cup butter softened
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and shortening with your hands.
2. In a separate bowl mix the egg and milk.
3. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients in and mix together with a spoon.
5. Once it’s mixed put on a floured countertop.
6. Roll to to 1/4 of an inch thick.
7. Spread softened butter over the top.
8. Cover butter with brown sugar and sprinkle cinnamon over top, if you need to use more then the suggested cinnamon that’s ok.
9. Roll dough up tight.
10. Cut approximately 1/2 inch thickness and place on greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
12. Bake at 400 for for 12-15 minutes. Cool on rack.
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.