This recipe uses chocolate syrup. It is a very moist and delicious brownie. It is also one of my favorite brownie recipes. Store in airtight container. The Hershey Syrup gives the brownies their nice chocolaty flavor and super moist texture.
Have You Ever Had HERSHEY’S SYRUP BROWNIES Before? Now Is A Great Time!
Oh Myyyyyyyyyy, talk about a rich, fudgy, chewy treat!!! This is IT! I doubled the recipe and baked in a 13 x 9 for 40 minutes in my hot oven. This came out like a fudge cake. I had all ingredients at room temp prior to mixing. This is to die for! Ok, my changes were: I did not use walnuts and I used a total of 1/2 cup regular milk, 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of marshmallows for the frosting. This was out of this world! I will make according to recipe next time and not double, but still place in a 9 x 13. If you have ever been lucky enough to eat at Joseph’s Storehouse and Bakery in San Antonio, TX, this is their recipe almost exact for their brownies.
i made this brownie recipe for my tupperware party guests. everyone loved it!
1/2 cup butter ( no substitutes, melt in microwave)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 (16 ounce) cans Hershey’s syrup
1 cup chopped nuts (optional) Icing
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted ( no subs)
4 tablespoons cocoa
4 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 10 by 15 inch pan
2. After melting butter in microwave, cream sugar and butter together. Add eggs, one at a time and beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. Add flour, mix well.
5. Add Hershey syrup, mix well.
6. Add chopped nuts, if using.
7. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies test done with a toothpick.
8. When the brownies are almost done baking, prepare icing.
9. Bring to boil in the microwave, the butter, cocoa and 1 T. milk.
10. In a mixing bowl, add confectioners’ sugar. Add the cocoa mixture to the sugar and beat well. Add 1 t.
vanilla extract. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the desired spreading consistency.
11. Let brownies cool about 5-10 minutes. Spread icing on brownies. Sprinkle with some more chopped
nuts, if desired. The icing will harden to a fudge-like consistency.
12. Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.
Make and share this Hershey’s Syrup Brownies recipe
For More Christmas Recipe: CHRISTMAS RECIPES
You May Like BROWNIES
Join our mailing list & get FREE recipes!
Sign up here to get the latest updates and recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.