Ground beef patties, carrots, potatoes and onions baked all together for an easy dinner.
Here’s what we do: This will serve 6.
1. For each person thinly slice (about 1/8 inch) 2 red potatoes and place in pie pan or on a big piece of foil.
2. To make 6 Meat Patties- mix 1.5 pounds 85% lean ground beef, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon, 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper, and 1/2 cup finely chopped onions. Divide into 6 one inch thick pattie…s.
3. Top each pan of potatoes with a meat patty and asparagus or green beans then sprinkle generously with seasoned salt or garlic salt and pepper. Drizzle with an olive oil, especially over the potatoes.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
5. Serve with BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, or Heinz 57 Sauce.