I have used this recipe for 12 years… it is the best Alfredo sauce. It easy and simple to make.
1 pkg cream cheese, 8 oz
1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 c)
1 c milk
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese (jarred kind)
1. Bring cream cheese and butter to room temp.
2. Measure a cup of milk. Measure 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan. Make sure you use just the jarred kind because if you use the more fancy one it comes out more lumpy.
3. Cube or cut cream cheese and butter into bits.
4. Place cream cheese and butter in a saucepan on low heat.
5. Add the milk when the cream cheese and butter starts to melt. Keep stirring for 5 mins.
6. Then add the Parmesan cheese in. Stir until smooth.
7. Don’t overcook, it will be a little lumpy and thick. If you want a thinner sauce just keep adding a 1/2 c of milk at a time until you get your desired consistency).
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.