1 c butter, melted
2 c graham crackers, crushed
2 c confectioner’s sugar
1 c peanut butter
1 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsp peanut butter
1. Line muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioner’s sugar & 1 C of peanut butter.
3. Press about 1-1 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of the muffin liners.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and 4 tbsp. of peanut butter together.
5. Spoon over the filling and smooth the tops with a spoon.
6. Put in the fridge until set.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.