I love everything about this KALAMATA BURGER! ???? It’s super flavorful!! The distinctively fruity, almost wine-like flavor of the kalamata olives combined with the bright herbs and citrus flavors is absolutely delicious! Although, the simplicity of the recipe is my favorite part. It takes hardly any work or skill in the kitchen at all!
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
1/2 cup kalamata olives
1/2 cup fresh parsley, tightly packed
1/4 cup fresh dill
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (without oil), chopped
1/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot over medium heat, cover sun dried tomatoes with water and bring to a boil. Then, remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes before draining the water.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth (a little texture is okay!)
3. Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Form mixture into 4 equal sized patties and place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 40 minutes (flip halfway through), assemble burger and enjoy!