A casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare. It can be made a day ahead – just reheat before serving. Lemon juice can be substituted for balsamic vinegar, and you can use baking potatoes if you don’t have any Yukon Golds on hand.
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
Join our mailing list & get FREE recipes!
Sign up here to get the latest updates and recipes delivered directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.