This is a quick and easy slow cooker recipe that always pleases my family! I suggest serving this entree with rice.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook pork chops in the hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer browned pork chops to a slow cooker; top pork chops with onion and green peppers.
- Whisk tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Pour sauce into slow cooker, gently stirring to coat meat and vegetables.
- Cook pork chops on Low until tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Transfer pork chops to a serving platter; tent with aluminum foil to keep warm. Whisk cornstarch into sauce until thickened; spoon sauce and vegetables over pork chops.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.