1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
4 green onions with tops, sliced
1/2 medium onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1. In a large plastic bag or glass dish, combine the first nine ingredients.
2. Add chicken wings; coat well.
3. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan; discard marinade.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. Turn and bake about 20 minutes longer or until tender.
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.