It’s an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that’s flavorful and delicious! The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a quick and hearty weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
Nutritional info (adapted from my fitness pal) Per serving.. Calories 204…Fat 9.3g… Saturated fat 3.6g… Carbohydrates 17.5g… Fiber 1.8g… Sugars 5.5g… Protein 13.2g
5pp or 7sp per serving (same on freestyle unless you use chicken/turkey)
- 1lb cooked extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 can of sloppy joe sauce (manwich) 398ml
- ⅔ cup light shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 7.5oz can of pillsbury biscuits (In the 4 value pack, you can use bigger biscuits and weigh out or increase points)
- 1.5 Tbsp melted reduced calorie margarine
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button.