My best friend made these for me. LOVE THEM. Easy, bite-size, and good for parties. Good for vegetarians as well, not vegan. I don’t like a lot of onion in mine, so I cut a few chives, dice those up and add those instead of green onions. Make them colorful by buying tomato, spinach, or whole wheat flour tortillas.
2 pkg cream cheese, softened, 8 oz
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
4 green onions, chopped (can also use chives)
1/3 c black olives, chopped (I use little can)
6 8-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas)
1 celery rib, chopped
1/2 c green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
2. Add green onions and other veggies.
3. Mix together.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas.
5. Roll up tortillas.
6. Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill tortillas for about 3 hours to set.
7. Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
8. Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.