2 Tbsp butter
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 large yellow squash, sliced
2 medium shallots, minced
1 tsp garlic (fresh or jar)
1/2 c heavy cream
shredded cheese, just a handful to sprinkle
salt and pepper, to taste
sprinkle of oregano
Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, saute shallots and garlic in the butter. Cook until shallots are translucent.
3. Add zucchini, squash and heavy cream. Add salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
5. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish and sprinkle with a little more Parmesan and shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and golden brown on top.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Put the image below in one of your Pinterest boards so you can always have it with you when you need it.This enables us to continue receiving funding from Pinterest.